May 27, 2011

MIA and surprise you're pregnant!

So, my posts have been a bit sparse over the last couple of weeks....sorry about that!  I do have a pretty good excuse....found out I'm expecting our third child and I've been a bit nauseous.  Apparently, you can get pregnant while nursing without ever having a period.

As is typical in my first trimester, I have an aversion to cooking---I'm fine with eating, but if someone else made the food, it seems WAY more appealing.  Wonder why that is?

I'm thinking this little surprise might affect my 1600 calorie meal plans since my focus will be turning toward eating more calories and protein than I would be if I was trying to maintain my weight.  Healthy eating is still a priority and I'm thinking I will focus more on healthy meal plans than sticking to a strict calorie diet.

I hope to continue to provide nutritional data so if you aren't pregnant, you can still watch what you are eating!

I think I'm most of the way through the queasy part of pregnancy (I hope anyway) so hopefully my appetite will pick back up and I'll start thinking about great food combinations once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share & Enjoy

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More